Friday, June 17, 2011

Birthday Mania 2 with a side order of Graduation

It's that time of year again, when we have birthday mania! It seems 4 times a year it's crazy birthday times! Our families birthdays come in clumps! April, June, September and November....there are also ones in March and May.

Today my Mom turns 70! I am proud to be her daughter. She is a strong, loving, beautiful and wise woman! I can only hope that one day I too will be as wise as she is! Here's to you Mom!!!!!

Father's Day is also aproaching on Sunday! I love to spoil my Father and my Husband! My Dad is the best thing since sliced bread...seriously! He is the smartest person I know. My Dad is always the first to tear up - which always makes me tear....awww He is simply the best! As for my Hubbie - I ADORE him, he is the best Father who loves his family like no other.... He would "walk the line" for us and he would "die for us". I love watching you with the boys....it is soooo awesome and a little bit sexy....

Brandon turns 19 on Monday.... He was born the Saturday just before Father's Day...you can't get a better Father's Day present than a Son who will carry your name!!!! (Not bad timing on my part...lol) So my oldest Son will soon be another year older and hopefully another year wiser!?!?!?! I can hardly believe how grown up he is becoming! I of course still remember like it was yesterday, the first time I held him.....Now he is 6"2 and towers over me.....I wish him all the happiness and success he deserves! He has brought so much to my life - words cannot express....."I love you forever, I like you for always...my baby you'll be".......

So with all these events, I have to throw one more in..... Our Nephew Jared has Graduated from High School and the family is having a shin dig in his honor this weekend..... I am so very, very proud of each Nephew who has graduated! I am always tearing up with pride! I hope they know how very, very proud we are of you! So Jared, venture on into the big ol' world - I wish you more success than you can imagine! You are a dear Nephew whom we hold dear to our hearts!

So I figure that is enough mushy gushy emotional stuff for a Friday afternoon.... Let it be known there will be tears of pride and joy this weekend as we celebrate Jared's Grad; Mom's 70th ; Father's Day; and Brandon's 19th!!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment