Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time flies when you are......

WOW times flies when you are......

I wouldn't say I was having fun, but here is what I've been up to the past bit.....
Firstly - had to have a little surgery for a bump on my forehead....all went well....but I do know that I will NEVER have a FACE LIFT...OMG the pain, and the black eyes along with the swelling...I never new my nose and face could swell so much! Then I needed to take a couple extra days off AFTER I had been back to work...a little swelling and a little infection is always a setback.... But I should be good to go now. My family and friends were a HUGE support throughout this whole thing, I am blessed to have such a great support!!

During my time off, Brandon came home again, it is so nice to have him home....the house is messier, you know exactly what he has touched and where he has been throughout the WHOLE house...a bit frustrating but in the same sense comforting. This time he came home and zoomed out the next day to buy himself a truck!!!!! Yup he spent more on this truck than I EVER have spent on a vehicle....but it sure is PRETTY!!!! Pearl white fully loaded Denali truck....this thing is amazing....I am so proud of him that he can do this all on his own at the ripe young age of 19!!!!! He will always have a means to achieve the things he wants in life. He LOVES the best of the best and will be sure to obtain them....He is a kind hearted soul who is not afraid of hard work to achieve such successes.....

Kyle was busy this past week at a camp they offer through his school. He goes away for a week and gets to do all sorts of fun things, like zip lining, leap of faith, horse back riding and such!!! I have always called Kyle the animal whisperer - it is uncanny how animals respond to him! So he wants to go back to the camp this summer and work there as a wrangler! So proud of where he is in his life and how successful he is!

On a sad note - we are having to find a new home for our adorable cats, Kenny and Harold....we are getting new flooring in our home and they seem to think that it's ok to pee in the house...It is SO DISGUSTING I can hardly believe it....we have tried EVERYTHING possible and it breaks my heart even thinking of having to give them to a new home but we can't have hardwood flooring getting wrecked.....this will be our forever floor and there comes a time when you have to decide...as heart wrenching as it is......

Happy to say it is only a week and a bit away for our big DOMINICAN TRIP!!!!! Woot WOOT!!! Hubby and I can hardly wait....My Hubby is fairly quiet, is quite reserved...I knew he was excited about this trip when he started packing BOTH our suitcases BEFORE ME!!!! Usually I am the list packing anal obsessive control freak and packed weeks in advance...lol...but my Hubby surprized me this time and beat me to the punch. Tomorrow we are going shopping for all things trip worthy! Wish us well - as it's hard to find sun dresses and flip flops in the MIDDLE OF FALL......so fingers crossed we will be able to find the wares that we need for our trip!!!!!!

So enough for now, I will probs blog when I get back from the FAB trip...stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment