Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stones, Speeding and Stupidity

WOW what a week! Last week was one of those weeks you need to delete from the pages of life!

My youngest son ended up with pnemonia! I ended up super sick, sinusitis!

Then on Friday night I RUSHED my Husband to EMERGENCY with kidney stones......On the way there I was  obviously in a hurry, so I was speeding a little bit....of course I was pulled over - the nice RCMP asked me to slow down - he thought going 95 in a 50 zone was a little fast even in an emergency situation....lucky for us no ticket! Lucky for my Hubby all stones are passed and he is on his way to recovery!

Apparently my oldest son has a heavy foot too! He was graced a bit ago with a pretty little ( or not so little) speeding ticket.....well he is lazy and hasn't taken a final drivers test to get the GDL off....NOW he is the proud owner of too many demerits and will be parking his car for a month!!!!!!!  Our youngest son offered to LEND him his bike - as long as he fixed the flat tire!!!! LOL Needless to say May 12 - June 12 will be an interesting time for our carless teenager!!!!

So again I say BOYS ARE DUMB!!!!!!!!! It's really a good thing girls are SO PERFECT isn't it?!?!?! Bahahaaha Have a great day everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment