Friday, April 1, 2011

Snow and Romance

So, as you know my Hubbie has the weekend off....did I say how excited I am about that?!?!?!?!

We have unexpected company coming to stay with us, so that puts a bit of a wrench in things - I am hoping it will work out  - fingers crossed.

My Hubbie and I have been so excited, he emailed me this morning, asking me to log into an online radio stream....they were playing our wedding song....aaaawwwww how romantic...

We are expecting a huge snow storm tomorrow and Sunday 20 -35 cm of SNOW!!!!! OMG - and we thought that Spring was in the air...well this weather rings true to the city we live in..We can see all 4 seasons in 1 DAY!!!!

So back to the romance, if it does snow like the North Pole - perhaps we will ditch all of our plans to go out - and stay at home close to the fireplace.

I am unsure how this great weekend will play out but I know no matter how it ends up...blizzards, company and romance - I am sure it will be a good one, because my Hubbie and I will be going through it together....

I  just love him a whole bunch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment