Thursday, April 21, 2011

W. B. F

A few weeks ago when the weather was actually warming up....a teeny tiny bit.... I called my bestie who likes to work out and we went for a power walk.

I LOVE to walk and don't do it near enough...so we have committed to walking on Wednesdays. This of course has turned into Wednesday Bitch Fest! While we walk on our fabulous pathways we chat, rant, rave, discuss all topics of life! Before we know it an hour and a half or two hours have gone by and we have walked 4+ km's!!!!
Seriously - the MOST FUNEST way to work out! It's like a cleansing of the soul, we listen to each other and cheer each other on!

This bestie is in FAB shape - she is a soccer player and works out, hmmm about 5 - 6 times a week. Now I can hardly peel myself off the couch 1 time a week for WBF, but cut me slack I am trying PEOPLE!!!!! I look forward to one day maybe having a body that would be a little bit even close to hers! She is not ripped and chiseled but definately super DEFINED!

So in my quest to try to get some exercise, and fresh air I continue our super fun WBF in hopes of a better healthier me....not to mention how much more sane I feel after!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment