Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vets, Viruses and Vietnamese

This very morning our little Harold went to the vets to get neutered! Hopefully that will stop some of the unwanted behavior - not to mention we are being responsible pet owners. Our oldest Son's girlfriend took Harold this morning and said he did great!!!! Later the vet calls and firstly - I heard "Hi this is blah blah from the animal hospital calling..." well....my heart stopped! I thought great the stupid cat died!!!!! how will I ever tell our youngest Son?!?!?!?! But much to my amazement, Harold survived and did well!!!!! (my Husband would be VERY dissappointed - he is not a cat lover)  Now I just have to pick the poor little fella up and take care of him - well our youngest will take care of him......

My baby boy is sicker than a DOG!!!! My youngest baby is so sick that he slept all day yesterday AND slept through the night! His little nose is sooo red, I picked up lotion and antibacterial kleenex for him (18.00 worth!!!! YIKES)....ahhhhh poor little fella - fevered, snotty and restless.....My baby boy is almost 17 - he is so sick he even let me rub his back 'til he fell asleep. That hasn't happened in YEARS!!!!!! When our kids are sick, it just makes me want to stay at home and cuddle them and take care of them, no matter what age they seem to be they are still my babies....

Vietnamese food is NOT my fav...I admit I am a plain Jane kinda girl when it comes to food. I do NOT branch out of anything familiar. Part of it is I know it will be safe to stick to boring - my tummy is SUPER SENSITIVE!!! Who wants to get caught in an uncomfortable situation in public!?!?!?!? But today, feeling a little like a donkey on the edge and SUPER adventurous, I dined at the Oriental Pheonix!!!! I KNOW who KNEW?!?!?!?!??! Seriously do you know how many people would be proud of me....So I didn't even know what to order on the menu, I stuck with some noodle thing with beef and spring rolls...it wasn't too bad, not my fav but I could do it once or twice a year if I HAD to.... So YAY for me for branching out!!!!!

Stay tuned to see how Harold and my sick baby are doing....riveting stuff isn't it?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment