Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shopping and Romantic Weekends

I am soooo excited!!!!!! It's March 30 already, ENOUGH with WINTER and bring on SPRING!!!!!

Last week was the Grand Opening of a clothing - chain store in my home town.  I was soooo excited. After rushing there immediately after work on Thursday -  I found some great items for SPRING!!! 2 new dresses and a beautiful jacket! Dresses are so easy to wear - they require no thought and you instantly look put together. I love that! One dress is black and has a pattern - hard to describe but easy to wear - feels like PJ's....the other is more along the Jackie O style that is navy with navy polka dots - sooo cute.... The jacket that I purchased is black and cream with a bold pattern. It reminds me of my Winnipeg girlfriends fav jacket - mine is different but the concept of being able to wear it with anything any season is the same!!!! I always wish I was more like my Winnipeg friend - she is the BOMB!!!! Always put together, funky, and super decorator abilities - I call her Martha.....My only wish is that she lived in the same town as me again! :(......

My husband ALWAYS works SATURDAYS - due to the industry that he is in....But.....this weekend he was offered to take Saturday off....I don't even think he had to think about it...lol I am sooo excited!!!!!!! It is such a rare occasion we have the weekend off together. So now I am thinking of all the wonderful romantic, fun, things to do TOGETHER!!! I asked my Hubby to plan something and he reminded me of our lunch fiasco - that perhaps this time I could do the planning...bahahahaha Good man - he learns quickly!!!!  So I am trying to plan some fab things to do.  Watch - we will end up doing NOTHING and hanging out all weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment