Friday, August 12, 2011

Birthday's are comng up fast and furiously!

My Hubbie and I have our birthdays a day apart - if you can imagine that! It was so fun to learn they were a day apart long ago and far away when we first met!!!!  Sooooooo having said that, my darling Hubbie will be the magical 50 this year....I can't believe it really....I don't think he can believe it either?! But isn't 50 the new 30 or something like that LOL....

Now, the question is....how do I or DO I surprise him?!?!?!? In our group of friends 50 seems to be the year that everyone likes to slip away on a vay cay with their spouse! This I can ensure you won't be happening as we just did some holiday math, and are in the process of buying some hardwood flooring....(totally didn't think that one through....) So we are feeling a bit strapped for cash!

I was thinking of sending him a HUGE balloon bouquet to his work - that would seriously embarass the pants off of him....My Hubbie is a quiet man, who doesn't like a lot of attention thrown his way....I believe it would be fun to embarass him this year. I have NEVER sent anything to his work for his birthday but I may throw caution to the wind and go out on a limb! LOL

Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment