Friday, August 26, 2011

Baby Got Back...and Kittens

Well my baby is back! Our oldest FINALLY came home after being on the rigs for 30 days!!!! Now, remember how much I missed him?He came home at 3 in the morning and snuck in the house. I saw his shoes at the back door on my way to work and went bombing downtstairs to say good morning....Needless to say in my excitement I scared the CRAP out of him...bahahhaha  I must admit, I really, really missed him....Our house was sooo quiet and tidy it was almost defaning!  Well, please remind me of this next time....I zoomed home from work that day in anticipation of us catching up and actually seeing my son! Yup, it's true, how soon you forget....Couldn't park in the garage, stuff all OVER the garage floor, half done laundry, laundry all over my LIVING ROOM FLOOR, it was CHAOS!!!!!!!!! It is funny how soon you forget the things that frustrate you and only remember the "good" stuff....But all in all I am pleased he is home and yes, our house is still a disaster with his MESS.....

My little animal whisperer saved a couple kittens the other day....A couple of kittens were left in a parking lot, and someone brought them to the pet store....It is STRICT policy that they NEVER accept pets....well....Kyle couldn't just let them be so he took them in and brought them home.....Now, remember we already HAVE 2 CATS!!!!!  Not to mention my hubbie is not a CAT FAN!!!!!  So we had 2 little kitties that OUR cats thought were aweful.....Our cats, Kenny and Harold were hissing and growling and so bent out of shape! OMG We couldn't leave any of them alone. My hubbie just about flipped his lid, I seriously thought I saw his head spin 'round when he came home to 2 more KITTENS.....soooo funny.......Kyle, was a good boy and found proper homes for these 2 kittens, whom we affectionately named Fred, and Hank.....

I am off to the Lake - to meet up with my darling Hubby (he went out last night with his "bestest" friend) and I cannot wait to milk one more glorious weekend out of summer....

So all in all it has been an interesting week...as usual....I wouldn't miss this for anything....This is just our life and I LOVE it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment