Monday, August 15, 2011

More Birthdays and Inspiration!!!!

WOW what a week and FAST weekend! I have said this a million times - I NEED ANOTHER VAY CAY!!!!!

It's always hard to go back to work after a fantastic holiday, this time my Hubbie and I both felt it! I feel bad for him....when he comes back, he covers for his Boss - so....he works 12 out of 14 days in  a ROW!!! UGH.....

Sunday was a great family day! My Sister-in-Law hosted a 75th AND 18th!  My Mother-in-Law turned 75 in July and she is as spry as all get up! LOL Marina (sister-in-law) invited a few of her friends over and we gave her a little surprise....It was GREAT!!!!

Also, our awesomely funny Nephew turned 18 in early August so we honored him...He is the funniest kid...ahem...young man! I love him to bits - We wish him well with taking Business in Sept at Sait!!!!

Now to back track a bit. Rob's Uncle had a severe stroke last November - he came up to the Foothills Hospital and spend some serious time here in Calgary he is now back in his home in Southern Alberta. He lost a lot of his speach and mobilitiy of his right side. He and his wife and Son came up for the birthday festivities and I was able to chat with him and see how well he has improved. Rob's Uncle was sooo excited to see everyone and he was talking up a storm. I can only commend him - he is truly an inspiration! He is a realization that life can change without notice in a blink of an eye. Uncle and Aunt are very dear to my Husband - he is very close with them and carry's Uncle high on a pedastal. It was great to see them visiting.  I can only imagine the frustration of having to learn EVERYTHING over again.....Uncle's perserverance is AMAZING and such an INSPIRATION!!!!!

So after all the festivities were over my Hubbie, Kyle and I drove home and crawled into bed - needless to say we were SPENT!!!! Here's looking for a less tiring week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment