Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Social Social Social.....

It is already showing signs that Fall is around the corner! Soon Kyle will be in school and we will be back to our regular routine! I always consider September my "New Year"

This past weekend was a BLAST!!!

Friday - My FAV Brit friend and I got together for a little catch up - as we haven't seen each almost all Summer! Her baby is growing up so fast and SO DAMN ADORABLE!!! My peep was FINALLY able to see a live bear in the wilderness this past week....That was one of her goals since moving to Canada....It is always refreshing to catch up with her, and bounce ideas off - I love the way she thinks, her business mind is FAB....hopefully it won't be that long until we chat again.

Saturday - Went over to my other girlfriends and visited while she did my toes!!! What a gal!!!! Especially because she HATES FEET!!! bahahahah Not sure how I finagled that one.... :) We also had a little discussion about life and what we affectionately call the "bitch fest".  While we were wining and whining her husband was cooking up a storm! Isn't that the way it should be?!?!?!?!?

Saturday PM - I literally rolled from one friends to another...This time my Hubby and most fav buddy came along to very dear friends of ours for a BBQ!~ Man - J & R can cook up a storm! I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to their house - I love their yard, it should be in a magazine - seriously! And the food...hmmmm always FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Not to mention the company - It was a Super fantastic day spent with people I hold so dear and close to my heart!!!

Sunday - I had my Mom and Dad over, they will be gone on yet another vay cay for the next few weeks and will miss my Hubbies 50th bday....We actually hadn't seen my folks for quite some time so thought it would be nice to BBQ up some grub and have a good catch up....I enjoy fussing over them and letting them truly chillax at our house...They deserve to be waited on hand and foot.....

So all in all it was a FAB weekend, yet again!!!! This week will be awesome my baby is coming home from his first "stint" at the Rigs - after 30 DAYS!!!! OMG that is a long haul...So I will have stories for that I hope and this weekend, we are scooting out to the lake - trying to milk the last few weekends of summer.......

No comments:

Post a Comment