Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not so Romantic Romantic Lunch

Isn't it fun to spend some nice relaxing time with your significant other? I love it when my Hubbie and I hang out doing errands and this and that......

Sunday we had just that type of day - We slept in and had a leisurely coffee and decided it was time to set off to the big city for a few errands.  We went to one of our favorite big box stores and found some fantastic handles for our kitchen cabinets!!! I was over the moon - every house we have owned I've wanted new handles....my dream came true!!!! We went to look at furniture - we are needing a few items and can't decide which purchase is more important right now....kitchen table or pretty wall unit for bonus room......Any way - looking at furniture having a fabulous time together feeling all warm and fuzzy kind of day.  (didn't really find anything we HAD to have YET) So we were winding up our day in the big city, we decided we were feeling a litte peckish and wanted to find something to nosh on....Of course my Hubbie asked...."Where do you want to go" So I promptly suggested he decide. Well we all know how this can go, either really well or really bad! Guess which way this one went...lol

We headed out on Deerfoot and I was thinking..hmmm I wonder where he is taking me, soon we are on our way back to our town, and I asked...."Did you forget darling, that we were going to eat?" my Hubbie decided  we will go to our town and eat......This immediately slimmed my chances of a nice romantic lunch together.....we ended up getting stuck by a train so my darling Hubbie pulled into the Roadside Gas Station/ Restaurant and we ate IN at A & W...."fancy schmancy" - so much for the romantic lunch together in the big city....

No comments:

Post a Comment