Monday, March 14, 2011

Springing Ahead - or not so MUCH!!!!

For the first time in my LIFE, we forgot to Spring ahead......Seriously who does that?!?!?!?! There are people talking about the time change days in advance, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! How I missed it this year, I will never know...

Driving to work this morning, not running late and thinking life is good - although I did think it was aweful early for children to be going to school....commute was a little heavier than usual - but seriously it's Monday! Listening to the radio drinking my cup of joe on my merry way.......HOLY CRAP...what did the radio dude just say......OMG!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! So I looked at my cell phone knowing it wouldn't betray me, and why of course, we DID forget to SPRING AHEAD!!!!!!! How embarassing to call my Boss and advise I will be late due to NOT Springing AHEAD!!!! The only thing I could do was laugh......

So then I realized if I didn't know about the time change my darling SON wouldn't either....Give him a quick call and all is good. Rattled him out of bed and told him 10 mins to get to work....Poor thing - crappy way to wake up on a Monday morning.

My Husband has Mondays off - lucky duck! So I called him at 930 (real Spring ahead time) He had just gotten up - all rested - as he SHOULD BE IT'S 9:30!!!!! He seriously didn't believe me..... So good for a laugh and ringing true to it's a Monday thing......

Hope everyone else remembered to Spring ahead!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment