Friday, March 4, 2011

This n' That

I have been having these bizarre converstations with my oldest son.......At times I think we are too close...He was telling wayyyyy tooooo muuucccchhhh information and I seriously had to walk away... Realistically I know that too much information from a teenager is a rarity, but seriously....it can be dangerous to the "Mom" ears to hear too much info.....ie: sex, drinking, girlfriends, friends, work, etc...... I seriously thought my poor little ears were going to bleed....(BRG - if you are reading this....please keep being open, I seriously am amazed that you would tell me this stuff and I LOVE that you trust me enough)

For the first time in a long time I had a little (ok perhaps it's was a really big rotten hang over) wine headache on a Thursday morning....THIS IS WHY I DON'T DRINK DURING THE WEEK, I am definately a cry baby when it comes to socializing during the week....what was I THINKING people!!!!!!! I guess that was my reminder that I truly can't drink during the week....

Speaking of socializing, tonight my peep is having a GIRL ONLY night out...NO BOYS ALLOWED.... she has invited friends of hers from all walks of life to gather 'round and cocktail....it should be interesting...I am pondering the amount of consumption I should do....moderation - that means I will be functioning tomorrow only to get stinky chores done.......or.......too much, laugh your ass off drunk.....which means I will be a complete write off for the weekend....but the later sounds like so much fun....I guess time will only tell. It should be a lot of fun...

Hoping everyone has a slap happy laugh your ass off weekend!!!!!!! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment