Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Too much, laugh your ass off drunk

Well, the title tells all doesn't it???? We ended up having way way way.......tooooooo much fun!!!! It has been a long time since I crawled home at 2 in the morning!!!!  It turned out NOT be Girls only - my Son, his friends and beloved girlfriend came too....But such fun....

All I know is that I am NOT drinking for awhile...I am unable to handle alchohol consumption for a bit. We did have a lot of laughs and it was interesting to go to a local Pub and stay there for the evening with your child.  The conversations that you end up having and the things you end up learning - especially after a few cocktails...hmmmm lets just say I was well educated that night. LOL

I look forward to relaxing this upcoming weekend, and being able to function the WHOLE weekend. Imagine the stuff I will be able to get done....hmmm maybe I should start my list now...the sun has been shining and the weather is warming, perhaps a bit of Spring cleaning is in the air!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment