Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Giggles, WBF and Mother's Day

It is sunny and warm FINALLY!!!! We are having a great sun shiny day today and all the girls in the office are giddy with excitement!

Today is W.B.F. day with my bestie whom is in FAB shape - sooo can't wait to go for our power walk and get some serious exercise in the warm weather....I love walking with her, as I have stated before it is a BLAST!!!!

At lunch one of my fav co-workers and I went for a little peak in the shops by our downtown office! OMG there are soooo many adorable, must have, gotta have things!!!!! It was hard for us to restrain!  I can tell I will have a stack of things purchased sitting at my desk unable to bring home! Must remember to sneak items in the house, and of course I have had that FOREVER!!!!! if my Hubbie ever asks.....lol

My other co-worker and I share the same space, and can get a little chatty at times! Sort of like today when it is beautiful outside, with our office windows open, sun shining in - it's hard to focus on WORK!!!!! We have had a few giggles and are discussing reorganizing our closets, furniture and are making plans for Mother's Day!

Speaking of Mother's Day - my oldest Son, is going to detail my vehicle for me...I soooo can't wait! He has offered to stay late at his work and detail my car! He knows how much I LOVE a clean car, but I never make time for that.....It was quite cute - he was feeling a bit sheepish thinking it wasn't a good gift because it didn't cost anything...I think it will be one of the best gifts I've EVER received.....

Happy Mother's Day to all...hope you are treated like Royalty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment