Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nurried and Grunchy

Last weekend we zoomed out to the lake for a little R & R!  This time was exceptionally fun as we car pooled with our besties!!!!! It was a lot of fun, we loaded up and started off. Of course you know I had to do the when are we there, how much longer bit!  As we were getting closer to our spot my Hubbie and I were being silly and goofing around in the back seat.....he went to play punch me and I said the he was making me "nurried"...this turned into quite the giggle fest!!!! Nurried has become the new "Suism" - it is a cross between worried and nervous! My other fav word is "grunchy" - that is a cross between crouchy and grumpy!

It was a fabulous weekend with great weather, super fun and adventurous quad rides and TONS of giggles. We met a neat young couple that moved in next to my besties lot - BIG trailer - 40 ft with 3 slides...OMG it even has 2 ceiling fans and a fireplace! I look forward to having a season full of laughs and sun, and relaxation!

To my besties - thanks for a FANTASTIC FUN weekend, I adore and respect each of you so very much! Again I raise my glass to the 2 of you whom I hold close to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment