Friday, May 6, 2011

Try, Try again

Since our youngest son has turned 17 he decided it was time to venture into the world and try for his driver's license.

We were practising driving this week and last night his older brother decided he needed some "brotherly advise."  Our oldest came along for yet another practise run! It was so nice to hear him help and guide his little brother! Our oldest was so extremely supportive and helpful to our youngest was awesome.

Off to his driver's test this morning and after much dissappointment Kyle will need to try again! That is sooo dissappointing! You feel like kicking something cute when that happens!

The bittersweet of it all is we are going to pick up his new car tonight! My Hubbie and I bought our oldest a car so in turn we will do the same for Kyle! He lucked out he will be the proud owner of an 2005 Pontiac Grand AM, power everything including a SUNROOF!!!!!! He is over the moon about it...

To back track....Earlier this week we heard of a great deal on a car, we new Kyle was gearing up for his drivers and decided to go take a look. Kyle and I met my Hubbie at the dealerhsip and let Kyle sit in the driver's seat! I told him to start it and he was surprized! Then they took it for a test drive with Kyle DRIVING!!!! He came back with the biggest smile on his face - priceless!!!!! We were showing him his options and he decided the silver Grand AM was the one he really had to have. Now you must understand my Kyle - he asks for NOTHING EVER!!!! He firstly could hardly believe he could even be considering such a nice car, he really didn't even want to tell us he truly liked the Grand AM! I had to come right out and tell him we didn't want to buy a car he didn't like - that is when - only when he spoke of his preference! What a great guy!!! That is why I LOVE him so much - he NEVE R takes anything for granted!!!! So tonight will be a super fun memorable one for my Kyle! I will be taking pictures of him and his new car like a tourist!

So here's hoping to Kyle's next try - so he can drive his very cool new WHEELS!!!! I am sure he will succeed next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment