Monday, February 28, 2011

Spidy Senses AWAY........

What a great weekend!!! Went to the Home & Garden Show with a few friends of ours. There was sooo much to see it was crazy!

We also went to the Consumer Choice Awards....My lovely Husband's company received an award!!!!! They received best Bike Shop in Calgary!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT to them..... They rock it!  It was really fun to get dressed up and go out. There were so many gowns, shoes and accessories to look at I almost forgot to pay attention to the awards...(which, by the way, will be televised at a later date)

When you are connected to someone do you ever feel their pain? Or feel that something is going to happen or they are going to get hurt? I have always felt this with a few people in my life. I like to call them Spidy Senses......
Well, they had kicked in mid week last week.....regarding my oldest son...He and I are incredibly close and ALWAYS know exactly how the other is feeling....it is really wierd to be honest... our closeness is definately uncanny!!! Any way.......Spidy Senses away.....

I spoke with my Son and told him to behave and be careful......I knew he was going to have a fun-filled weekend with some of his friends from out of town.....Saturday night, he calls me on my cell.....starting off saying...."Mom, remember that feeling you had....." YUP he was the lucky founder of a brand new speeding ticket!!!!! ohhhh sooooo lucky.......'cuz his insurance is already an ARM and a LEG!!!!!!  wait....that's not it!!!!

Another phone call Sunday Morning...."Mom, you are NOT going to believe this" - oh man, you know you need to sit down when they say that...Let's just say.....McDonald's Restaurant Security take their jobs way, way, way too SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Thank goodness for designated driver rides being on time!!!!! Police being slower than designated driver rides......I am sure spending a night in the drunk tank would not be very becoming!!!! ( no one was hurt, just lots of happy times with a not so happy Security Guard) There were lots of Shinanigans to be had this weekend.... sticking true to the words........BOYS ARE DUMB!!!!!!

I wonder when the shinanigans will stop........

No comments:

Post a Comment