Thursday, February 24, 2011

20's 30's & 40's

Last night I was lucky enough to visit with 2 of my most favorite peeps! We don't often have the luxury of getting together uninterrupted, just us girls! 

The three of us are in our 20's, 30's and 40's! It is amazing that we all get along so well! We have lots in common along with such extremely different lives.

 My 20 something year old peep is in University and ROCKIN' it! She scored 100% on one of her finals!!!! WHO DOES THAT!?!?!?!? This young Lady is so incredibly beautiful and smart! Normally I wouldn't pay much attention to a 20 something person, a snob, I know. We worked together and hit it off so well, it was hard to ignore her zest for life, along with how incredibly intelligent she is! We laughed about dorm life and discussed the struggles of being in school with a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds....

My 30 something year old peep is at this moment a Domestic Engineer.  She just had a beautiful baby girl, so she is taking time off to be with her.  My dear friend is also incredibly smart, honest and so much fun to be with!  I love her honesty - one of those people who can tell you, you like crap and not offend you! This awesome person, has gone far and above the call of duty.  Her and her significant other have helped our family more than words can express. We discussed careers and fashion along with the good, the bad and the ugly of nursing!!!!!!

So all in all, we had a fabulous time talking about careers, school, children and of course BOYS!!!! We came to a unanimous decision that yes, BOYS ARE still DUMB!!!!!!!!  I raise my glass to you girls, and wish we could get together more often, then perhaps it wouldn't be as special........

ps: for my 20 something friend - "like, I just went down and got a Starbucks, and like it was sooo busy, I could hardly believe it....like, I just don't get it.....like, I just finished my Starbucks, and it was like, cold when I finished it.  Like did anyone go outside today, like it's sooo frickin' cold out.......like I can't believe it.....bahahahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment