Thursday, February 10, 2011

Waving the Magic Wand

Today I realized it is THURSDAY!!!!! OMG!!!! The shower is SUNDAY!!!!! YIKES!!!!!
So I am frantically waving my magic wand AND trying to get my poop in a group!

I have made a list and have more direction where this shower is going. I decided keeping it simple was the best solution for me. Yes, I would love to see Martha and Sarah come to my home and help but lets be real!  I am neither of those people, I can barely dress myself in a co-ordinated way!

So, it will be "famous brownies", balloons, flowers and a little diaper cake....One that I will be attempting to create by myself. I will be going to buy diapers tonight, do you realize how many sizes and styles there are? I am still unclear on what size I need for the diaper cake, but I have watched the you tube videos! That should make me a professional, right?!?!?! Then I will be stopping at our local craft store in search of the perfect pink ribbons. (keeping in mind I have a hard time matching things) Then off to find the perfect cake accessories.  ie: rattles, baby socks, etc....this should be a lot of fun!

As I feel panic settle in once again, I realize I can hold tight to my carefully made list! I will follow it through purchase by purchase and stop by stop. I will conquer this once and for all.....while frantically waving my magic wand!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment