Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jubilations

Jubilations Theatre was a fun evening. Everyone was well behaved and seemed to enjoy themselves! My oldest son and his girlfriend even enjoyed it, along with my youngest son! We saw Tom Jones and the Temple of Doom. As my family are HUGE Indiana Jones fans, this was an appropriate play to go see.

The dinner was medeocre, not the greatest, it was well planned out, as they serve you soup then salad, main course and dessert. All throughout the night, you eat your meal. So ensure you can wait that long or you have a reasonable snack before hand. I thought the best part of the dinner was they served mini jugs of your choice of drink. So many of us had iced tea and pop in a mini jug. It was truly the best idea!!!! My family are big drinkers so this worked fabulously!!!!!

Would I do this again, probably not! It can be a rather expensive evening. Regular price Saturday night tickets are 70.00 per person.....so for 5 of us - 350.00 not including our drinks - non alchoholic or not!  I would reccommend using the Jubilations Dinner vouchers you can purchase at Costco, this will greatly reduce the expense for the evening and make it more affordable and enjoyable.

All in all a nice evening, and a good experience!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment