Friday, February 4, 2011

Blogging is......

So I've blogged once today, and am feeling the need to blog about a thousand other things...All of a sudden everything should be blogged....This could get boring for those who choose to read.....

My Dad's birthday is coming up in March. My parent's are retired and they were going to go down South for another mini vacation....

My Sister thought it would be a good idea to go to Jubilations to celebrate his birthday! What a grand idea....
Here's where the boys are dumb part comes in to play.....I texted my oldest son, to ask if he wanted to go- should I say that I was expecting him to go and was advising of the day and time. Also, to see if his dear girlfriend wanted to join us. He texted my back  - "dinner theatre"....what is that?!?!?!? OMG we really don't get out much!!!  I explained the dinner and the theatre part, he thought the buffet sounded fabulous!!!!! This should be an interesting night!

No comments:

Post a Comment