Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not so Magic Magic Wand!!!

Well the shower went.....After running around and clenaing the house, while cooking and morphing myself int Martha and Sarah, I was ready for the rush of well wishers!

The diaper cake turned out fabulous! It is something that I will do again. I found it easy to do, you can make the cake as affordable or extravagant as you please! I used it as the centre piece to my table where all the food was.
That way everyone would be able to see it and realize what it was!!!! This was a HUGE hit!!!

The biggest dissappointment of all was - my dear friends friends were very rude and decided they had more important things to do that day and not notify.  So to turn lemons into lemonaide, I was most pleased that the younger crowd made an effort as did my other dear close friend....Lemonaide part - we were able to sit all afternoon and coo and cuddle baby Brooke, eat a large amount of snacks, and visit uninterupted for hours on end. This makes it the best day!!!!! As for those who chose to be rude, well.....what goes around comes around and one day they will understand the time and effort it takes. Not to mention how rude it is to not show without any reason!!!!!

Thanks "T" for a great day cuddling and cooing over the most adorable baby girl!!!! Also, for being able to visit with you ALL day.....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment