Friday, February 25, 2011

Very Sex In the City

WOW have I been a social butterfly......

This is not usually my style, usually I go to work, come home, do chores, go to work...you know the story.
So the other night I was able to visit with 2 girlfriends, and last night, I was socializing with another friend!!!!!
I could really get used to visiting with all my peeps....lol

It was really fun to visit with this young friend of mine....she is newly married and living in a small town, just starting out. So it is always fun to sit around some warm comfort food and chat about all of life's stuff!!!!  I loved conversing with her! What is with all these intelligent and upstanding young people...I am not sure I am even that mature at my ripe ol' age of just over 40!!!! How do these girls grow so well into themselves?!?!!?!

I am soooo excited, as she announced that she is expecting!!!! WOW sooooo very excited.......It will be fun to watch her grow and change from a young woman to a young Mother. I know in my heart of hearts she will be the best Mom there could be!  Congrats to you my young dear friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment