Thursday, February 17, 2011

What to do, What to do!?!?!??!?!

This is the Family Day weekend!!!! Woot woot....long weekend equals short work week next week!!!!!

Now, I am a little late in planning something fun filled that 2 teenage boys would like to do......I first thought to go skiing, then realized in a small town not so far away...ALL HOTELS were BOOKED!!!!!!!! Can you believe that!!!!!!! So that cancells that out....now truly I am stumped....

I have been looking for things to do around town. The famous outdoor hockey game is this Sunday - one to go to if one had been organized and bought tickets.....maybe they will televise it and we can watch it while hosting a bunch of rowdy friends!!! That sounds like a plan, as we are truly Canadian and LOVE the game of hockey!

I was also thinking of visiting the Calgary Science Center - the Titanic Exhibition.....That would be very cool! But probably very cool for my husband and I.....somehow I can't imagine a 16 and 18 year old being riveted by the awesomeness. I would hope culturally one day they will appreciate it, but for now I believe friends and having fun is all they are truly interested in!

So for now, I will go against my nature and "wing" it this weekend. I am usually one who thrives on organization and structure, but hey I must live a little on the edge and see what this fabulous long weekend will bring......

No comments:

Post a Comment